Returns, Exchange, Cancellation and Refund
- Unopened, packed in original form items can be exchanged within 3 days ( based on the shipping approved delivery date )
- For exchange you can visit our branch in Hoora Bahrain or Olaya in Saudi Arabia, or contact us to provide you with returned order shipping instructions ( Shipping fees of BD7 or SAR70 applies ).
- Exchange is only for the same invoiced amount or more.
- No exchange on items included on promotions or discounts.
- For cancellation before shipping, paid confirmed order are subject to BD5 or SAR50 charge back fees processed by our payment agent.
- Returned item shipping cost is customer responsibility.
- All pre-ordered products transactions done online or in store are not eligible for cancellation.
- Credit note is valid for 3 months from issuing date.
- Gift vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- Refund takes 1 to 14 days through the same payment method (Depending on the card issuer).
- If you receive an incorrect product , immediately contact iMachines and we will send the right product to you and replace it.
- If for any reason the product your ordered is no longer available, iMachines will contact you to agree on a replacement device or refund.
Shipping and delivery
- Orders are being shipped from iMachines warehouse in Al Hoora, Bahrain or Olaya, Al khobar, Saudi Arabia
- We ship orders through iMachines delivery or any know carrier and you will be provided with the order number after your purchase to track your order.
- Average delivery time is 1 to 3 days. We work hard to deliver your order within this period and as soon as possible.
- Our payment methods are cash on delivery, credit card, debit, Amex, Apple Pay and Benefit pay
Terms & Conditions
iMachines will do its best to ensure that all information provided on the website is accurate , but it doesn’t warrant that it is accurate, complete , reliable, current , error-free. However , you should read labels and specs of each and every product before you purchase to avoid any inconvenience.
iMachines has made every effort to display the colors , specifications and dimensions of products on the website as accurately as possible , the colors you see will depend on the resolution of your monitor.
All our products has original warranty of the manufacturer. Unless otherwise extended and communicated.
We may collect various information if you seek to place an order on iMachines website. We collect, process you data for processing a purchase and any possible later claims, we may collect your title, name , gender , email address , postal address , phone number , payment card details or bank account details.
We will use your information to administer your account with us, verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online, identify visitors on our website, carry out research on our demographics , send information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services.
We may pass your name and address to a third party to make delivery of a product you have ordered ( a courier or supplier ).
Your phone number may be used for notifications on your order status or deals or campaigns. You can unsubscribe at anytime.
Payments that you make through the website will be processed by our agent. You must only submit to us or our Agent or the Site information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
Your actual order details will be stored with us but for security cannot be retrieved directly by us.
Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss or damage to your information. We collect your information on a secure server. Whilst we are unable to guarantee 100% security , this makes it hard for a hacker to decrypt your details, your are strongly recommended not to send full details of your cards in unencrypted electronic communications with us. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection and disclosure of your informations.
It is not necessary to accept cookies to visit our website. However, if you would like to place an order or add an item to your shopping basket, you will need to set your browser to accept cookies so you can use the shopping basket and checkout functions
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorised or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data through the Site, we collect your personal details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers. When we collect payment card details electronically, we use encryption by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding. Whilst we are unable to guarantee 100% security, this makes it hard for a hacker to decrypt your details. You are strongly recommended not to send full credit or debit card details in unencrypted electronic communications with us. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection and disclosure of your information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer.